About Beautiful Minds Talking Therapy
Hi, I am Barry owner of Beautiful Minds
Beautiful Minds Talking Therapy Service has been providing counselling for many years. I understand that taking the first step can be scary and overwhelming. But if you can find the courage to take that first step, it can be life changing.
- Let me help you explore, understand, and unpick the things that are causing your difficulties in your life.
- I will help you to take back control of your life and take action to find solutions and resolutions that will empower you.
- I will help you gain a better understanding of your difficulties and develop your knowledge and awareness of your internal constructs.
- I will help you develop a range of coping strategies that will enable you to rebuild and move forward with how you would like your life to be.
- I have a wide range of experience working with and supporting young teenagers (13 years old upwards).
I work across a wide range of psychological and emotional modalities, as I believe “one size does not fit all”
- I am a fully Accredited Psychotherapist, with a BSc Hons Degree in Applied Psychology.
- I am a fully qualified EMDR Trauma Therapist
- I am a fully qualified Cognitive Behaviour Therapist, CBT.
- I am a fully qualified Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapist (EMDR).
- I am a fully qualified Mindfulness / Guided Meditation Therapist
I have many years of clinical experience:
- Anxiety, Low mood, and Depression, Childhood Trauma. PTSD
- Panic Attracts, Intrusive Negative Thoughts, and Worry,
- Anger Management issues and Relationship Difficulties,
- Self-Harm, Thoughts of Suicide, OCD, ADHD, Autism
- Teenage Difficulties, Low Self Confidence / Esteem
- Work Life Coaching
All my therapy rooms are designed and furnished to the highest quality and are calm and relaxing within a safe environment.
Both my Rodney Street, Liverpool and Hoole Road, Chester clinics are easily accessible by car, or train.
I believe we all have the ability to change our situation and create the lives we deserve and want for ourselves. I understand it can feel daunting to take the first step towards change but if you have the courage to do so the journey can start now.
Let me support you through this difficult time in your life and find a way for you to take back control of your future.
Face to Face sessions
Family / group sessions
Please contact us for more details on our services and prices.
Cash payments on the day
Card payments on the day
Bank transfer (this will be by invoice)
Clinic opening times:
We are open Tuesday to Friday, from 10am until 8pm